NEOFLEX™: COATED PLUNGERS FOR SENSITIVE DRUGS
NeoFlex™ plungers meet the highest demands for quality and performance for highly sensitive, large molecule drugs
Datwyler’s range of NeoFlex plungers offers a robust packaging solution for the prefilled syringe and cartridge markets, taking into account the rising demands related to self-administration with drug delivery devices and meeting the most stringent regulatory requirements.
Datwyler’s proprietary spray coating technology provides a protective barrier to external contaminants, prohibiting leachables from entering the product and ensuring a contact-safe surface that is compatible with the drug. With its proprietary fluoropolymer coating technology, Datwyler contributes to a reduction in overall particles.
Compatible with most prefilled syringes and cartridges on the market, Datwyler’s selection of plungers guarantees its customers the ideal component for their drug product needs.
SUPERIOR DRUG COMPATIBILITY
– Excellent extractable and leachable profile
– Fully coated to provide barriers to external forces
– Aligned with the leading manufacturing & filling requirements
– Offered with 100% state-of-the-art camera inspection
– Fully coated to ensure smooth processing on manufacturing lines
– Fully coated plunger with guaranteed CCI
– Limited plunger movement during transportation and storage
– Consistent break loose and gliding forces
– Compatible with gamma and steam sterilization