TECHNICAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGERItaly, Pregnana Milanese
The Datwyler Sealing Solutions Division is a leading supplier of bespoke sealing solutions to global market segments, such as Healthcare, Automotive, Civil Engineering and Consumer Goods. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations. With a global manufacturing footprint, sales in over 100 countries and more than 5,000 employees, the company generates an annual revenue in excess of 500 million Euro. Based on our current strategic focus, Pregnana Milanese, Datwyler is looking for …
Business Segments: Container Closures and Injection Systems / Team EUROPE
The Technical Key Account Manager (TKAM) is our customer’s key contact person for all technical related topics. He/she works closely with our Key Account Managers to provide professional support to our customers. While the KAM/AM owns the account and is responsible for the commercial activities at the customer, the TKAM is responsible for all technical topics (Product Portfolio / Technologies), both for existing business, as well as supporting new business development processes.
The TKAM is responsible to identify the current and future market needs and expectations, translating these on a Product Portfolio level and on a Manufacturing and Quality Requirements level. As such, the TKAM provides the interface between our customers and Datwyler’s R&D and Engineering teams.
Areas of responsibility
• Provide technical expertise concerning product and material selection for new customer projects
• Support our customers throughout all phases of their product development cycle
• Manage our Product Portfolio: identify portfolio gaps and release initiatives to secure the continued alignment of Datwyler’s technical offer with current and future market requirements
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert: the TKAM is the company’s technical expert on specific technical topics, both internally as externally
• Actively promote Datwyler’s capabilities (Product Portfolio / Technologies) by giving technical lectures at customers and conferences.
Preferrably you have a Master degree in Engineering ,Chemistry or Pharmacy with a solid track record in technical and scientific domains. You enjoy to develop solid customer relationships and have the skill to set up a dynamic network, both internally and externally. You are capable of taking leadership in defining account strategies and the implementation thereof. You have a good knowledge of industry specific legislation, standards, rules and procedures. You are proficient in Project Management and Statistical Analyses. You have excellent communicative skills in English (oral and written). The role calls for extensive travel (50%).
We offer you the opportunity to utilize your work experience and implement your innovative ideas in a specialized, future-oriented company. In case you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org