Sales Field Manager – Mexico and Central AmericaMexico, Guanajuato
The Swiss Datwyler Group Division “Sealing Solutions” is an internationally oriented niche player producing highly specialized elastomer products. The group division focuses on innovative, customer-specific sealing solutions used in au-tomotive, construction, pharmaceutical, and industrial applications requiring the highest quality. Due to expansion plan-ning, we are looking for a
Sales Field Manager – Mexico and Central America
Purpose of the position:
- To manage the sustainable realization of the geographical market potential for Datwyler Sealing Solutions (DSS) in Mexico and in Central America.
- To manage and expand the customer’s base and the product portfolio and to ensure the profitability of the product portfolio.
- To increase the proximity to the customers and the visibility of DSS in the market.
Product and Customer Portfolio
- Managing the existing business and developing the new business by strengthening relationships with local customers and providing local support in cooperation and alignment with the business unit and the relevant supporting units.
- Establishing a solid relationship with client’s key operational, procurement, quality and research personnel.
- Taking the lead on problem solving on site and providing professional technical and commercial advice to the customers.
- Recognizing the customer needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Leading the “acquisition & sales” process.
- Understanding and monitoring the market dynamic and the competition activity and guaranteeing the information flow to the appropriate DSS employees.
- Discovering competitive threats and realizing market opportunities.
Market Service Concept / “Easy to do business with”
- Ensuring the further development and the roll out of the marketing plan.
- Organizing and participating in trade shows and seminar /symposia to promote the image and products of DSS in co-operation with the business organizations.
- Ensuring the availability and responsiveness of Datwyler organization towards the customers.
- Participating as required in sales meeting and sales training activities to exchange experience and maintain contact within the Datwyler organization.
- Submitting sales budget figures and plans in line with the strategic goals of the relevant business units.
- Ensuring the achievement of the defined budget targets.
- Developing and updating the relevant strategy documentations.
- Developing and updating the sales and marketing strategy for the assigned areas and in alignment with the business segments strategies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Business development competences and attitude.
- Maintain effective relationships with all relevant departments within customers establishing Datwyler Pharma Packaging as a development partner (Purchasing, Marketing, QA, R&D, Packaging Development) by making use of DSS relevant functions.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills (fluent English and Spanish, written and spoken).
- Specific knowledge of the pharmaceutical packaging industry.
- Education: The person will hold a university degree, ideally in sciences or alternatively in economics or business studies, and preferably a postgraduate qualification in business.
- Location: The person will be home-based, within 20 km. of Mexico City.
- 6+ years relevant experience in business-to-business sales and after sales processes in industrial context with successful track record in the region.
An initial training c/o Datwyler in Europe / US is foreseen with regular updates as needed in order to develop a strong technical know-how on Datwyler products. Must be willing to travel 50% of the time. …are you interested?
For further information, please contact:
Carmen Urrutia Coordinara Recursos Humanos
Datwyler Sealing Solutions, Paseo de las Colinas #602, Parque Industrial y de Negocios las Colinas,
36270 Silao, Guanajuato, Mexico. Tel: (01 472) 1 03 50 00 ext 104, mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org