SALES & COMMERCIAL PRICING ANALYSTBelgium, Alken
The Datwyler Sealing Solutions Division is a leading supplier of bespoke sealing solutions to global market segments, such as Healthcare, Automotive, Civil Engineering and Consumer Goods. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations. With a global manufacturing footprint, sales in over 100 countries and more than 5,000 employees, the company generates an annual revenue in excess of 500 million Euro.
In order to support the growth and to secure the profitability, we are looking for a Sales & Commercial Pricing Analyst.
In this position you will be working in the Global Demand and Business Coordination Department. You will collaborate closely with the Sales, Tooling, Costing, Operations and Marketing Intelligence departments.
Areas of responsibility
- You will define pricing strategies in co-operation with the Global Demand and Business Coordinator and the Global Head of Sales in conformity with the guidelines of the Business Segments.
- You will co-operate with the Sales Teams and Strategic Marketing & Operation team to develop quotations and pricing proposals.
- You will develop and validate sales quotations for accuracy, feasibility and profitability. In addition you will be responsible for margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives.
- You will track, measure and report on key pricing and quotation performance indicators and support the Global Demand and Business Coordinator in the Global Demand planning and analysis and the Business Coordination projects and activities.
Expected areas of competence
In this position we are looking for a person who:
- is exceptionally detail oriented while balancing and never losing sight of the “big picture”
- enjoys working with numbers and statistics and has an analytical mind
- is experienced with database management
- is a team player.
- is able to performing quantitative and financial analyses in a product context
- has outstanding verbal and written business communication skills
- is experienced in working in a production environment
Ideally you a have a 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position and hold a bachelor degree.