New Business Development ManagerUSA, Pennsauken
The Datwyler Sealing Solutions Division is a leading supplier of sealing solutions to global markets. Our solutions contribute to the safety in four industries: Health Care, Automotive, Civil Engineering and Consumer Goods. We strongly build on our core competencies in Engineering, Material and Simulation Expertise and Processing Quality as well as on our worldwide presence with production locations in Europe, NAFTA and Asia. With sales in over 100 countries and more than 5,000 employees, the company generates annual revenue in excess of 600 million Euro.
Areas of responsibility
- Develop, execute and follow a tactical plan for developing new, sustainable and profitable business
- Research the market and use networking opportunities to identify new customers, manage new leads and clearly communicate to all customer contacts
- Represent Datwyler Sealing Solutions at relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Network to acquire an exceptional knowledge of customers within the market extending to key decision makers and influencers, R&D departments and engineers who are current and potential buyers of Datwyler Sealing Solutions products and services
- Monitor and analyze market trends to assist in realization of new and innovative products/services especially related to key and target markets
- Follow and interpret competitive information in the field to advise appropriate response within Diagnostic & Disposable segment
- Develop strategic mid to long term business plan to gain market share within Diagnostics & Disposables segment through market expansion, penetration and portfolio enhancement for the US region
Experience and Education Requirements
- High-level executive with substantial experience in account and business development management in the international pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- A minimum of 10 years experience in account management or business development within the healthcare sector, preferably selling products and services to the global healthcare industry
- A minimum of a Masters Degree in business, health sciences or relevant field
- Strong business focus and knowledge of the pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Solid relationship building skills with the ability to develop a dynamic network
- Ability to identify and analyze opportunities
- Experience dealing with manufacturing and technical issues as well as R&D departments is an asset
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team with business development, technical, R&D and marketing partners.
The job requires frequent travel throughout the US (approx 80%). The candidate can work from a home office, preferably in New Jersey and close to an international airport. Team meetings will, in most cases, be held in Belgium, Italy and Pennsauken, NJ.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and qualifications to: email@example.com