NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERBelgium, Alken
The Datwyler Sealing Solutions Division is a leading supplier of bespoke sealing solutions to global market segments, such as Healthcare, Automotive, Civil Engineering and Consumer Goods. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
With a global manufacturing footprint, sales in over 100 countries and more than 7,500 employees, the company generates an annual revenue in excess of 2 billion Euro.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business Segments: Container Closures and Injection Systems / Team EUROPE
The New Business Development Manager (NBDM) will be responsible for identifying and developing new accounts while maintaining and servicing existing ones across the EU region.
Areas of responsibility
• Utilize various contacts and other information resources to locate and set up appointments with prospective new customers that fit within the target markets
• Follow up on marketing generated leads from our web assets, trade shows and other activities
• Develop networks and contact to sell into companies and organisations at a high level with an enterprise-wide approach
• Develop strong product knowledge of all Datwyler capabilities in order to present a broad and reasonably deep overview of our offerings
• Able to provide technical expertise concerning product and material selection for new customer projects
• Support our customers throughout all phases of their the product development cycle
• Actively promote Datwyler’s capabilities (Product Portfolio / Technologies) by giving technical lectures at customers and conferences
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders to capitalize on new business opportunities
• Communicate and execute sales forecasts and strategic sales plans to management
Preferably you have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business with a first experience in a technical-commercial role. You enjoy to identify prospects, develop solid customer relationships and set up a dynamic network, both internally and externally. You are capable of taking leadership in defining business development strategies and the implementation thereof. You have a good knowledge of industry specific legislation, standards, rules and procedures.
You have excellent communicative skills in English (oral and written), other European languages are an asset. The role calls for extensive travel across Europe (>50%).
We offer you the opportunity to utilize your work experience and implement your innovative ideas in a specialized, future-oriented company. In case you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Datwyler Sealing Solutions
Wendy Heemskerk, Head of Human Resources