MASTER DATA SPECIALIST/ANALYSTBelgium, Alken
Datwyler Sealing Solutions is a leading supplier of customer-specific sealing, closure, and packaging solutions to global market segments, such as the Automotive, Health Care, Civil Engineering, and Consumer Goods industries. We are always looking for talented, highly qualified employees at all levels of our organization. Datwyler offers the opportunity to join exciting industries and to be part of a highly esteemed brand. From production staff to client advisors, from technology experts to design engineers, from China to Mexico: at Datwyler, our employees will experience diversity in a way that only an international company can provide. We focus on helping talents reach their full potential professionally and personally. Our working environment is shaped by our values and beliefs: we are entrepreneurs, we bring value to our customers, we excel in what we do and we have respect for others. With 17 operating sites and around 6,000 employees, Datwyler Sealing Solutions generates an annual revenue of approximately EUR 750 million. Based on a strategic decision, we are looking for a…
MASTER DATA SPECIALIST/ANALYST
You will contribute to the company’s efforts to set-up new and improve & maintain existing processes in the area of Master Data Management.
As part of the Global Costing & Master Data Team, the Specialist will manage workflow and respond to requests for additions and changes to the SAP master data and all associated databases within an assigned data area. Responsibilities in the position extend beyond data entry so the candidate should be prepared to multi-task and contribute to some project related work.
The principal responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the integrity and the accuracy of Master Data in any of the following domains: Material Master, Customer Master, Vendor Master, Product Costing and other. Proactively review and correct issues in SAP and associated databases (Qlickview, Arkieva, BW, Success Factors, MII etc.)
- Manage and validate data requests to drive content accuracy and data ownership
- Coordinate the new Master Data rollouts, going into the systems ensuring completeness in a timely manner, improving process’…
- Improve actively on the consistency and standardization of the Global Master Data. By running exception reports and initiating data clean-up opportunities
- Follow-ups in collaboration with cross-functional teams to gather required information overall segments - healthcare, automotive, civil engineering
- Act as first point of contact for Master Data with internal customer groups and give support and education. Cooperation on MDG (Master Data Governance) tool implementation and guidelines
- Participate in cross-functional projects and team meetings as transition from SAP R3 to new SAP HANA, data harmonization of all associated databases, etc
- Cooperate with ICT department for enabling easy data integration into various source systems
Education and Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or combination with ICT background.
- 4+ years of working experience in an ERP environment (preferably SAP)
- Experience with Master Data and Governance tools in an international working environment.
- Ability to Travel up to 10 - 20% (Switzerland and other plants).
- The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal English communication skills. (German language skills will be an additional asset).
- The ideal candidate will have excellent troubleshooting skills, show a hands-on mind-set and is methodical (sense of quality, accuracy and consistency).
- The ideal candidate will be an advanced user in Excel.
- Project Management skills are nice to have.
We offer you the opportunity to utilize your work experience and implement your innovative ideas in a specialized, future-oriented company. In case you are interested please send your application to email@example.com
Datwyler Sealing Solutions