Manufacturing Technician (Production Equipment Operator) – First ShiftUSA, Middletown,Delaware
Datwyler Sealing Solutions is a leading supplier of customer-specific sealing, closure, and packaging solutions to global market segments, such as the Automotive, Health Care, Civil Engineering, and Consumer Goods industries. We are always looking for talented, highly quali-fied employees at all levels of our organization. Datwyler offers the opportunity to join exciting industries and to be part of a highly es-teemed brand. From production staff to client advisors, from technology experts to design engineers, from China to Mexico: at Datwyler, our employees will experience diversity in a way that only an international company can provide. We focus on helping talents reach their full potential – professionally and personally. Our working environment is shaped by our values and beliefs: we are entrepreneurs, we bring value to our customers, we excel in what we do and we have respect for others. With 17 operating sites and around 6,000 employees, Dat-wyler Sealing Solutions generates an annual revenue of approximately EUR 750 million. Based on a strategic decision, we are looking for a…
Manufacturing Technician (Production Equipment Operator) – First Shift
Initially, the position will hold responsibility as part of start-up project team to assist in the setup of a clean, pharma packaging manufac-turing environment, including but not limited to supporting: machine installation, validation and procedure development. Once the state of the art manufacturing facility is operational, the incumbent will move into direct production function for the local operation.
- Operate and maintain semi-automated production equipment in a clean room
- Perform line clearances, cleaning/sanitization and preparing equipment for operation
- Weigh, measure and check raw materials to assure proper ingredients and quantities
- Read and follow SOPs and maintaining ISO standards
- Performs quality control checks, and help maintain customer requirements, according to specifications
- Communicates status of operations, process issues, and safety & maintenance issues
- Requires the simultaneous operation of one or more machines and/or performance of other work assignments
- Perform on job training for new and developing operators
- Execute and/or support validation protocols for processes and equipment
- Participate in starting up facility and process equipment
Assist Reviews, revises and authors SOPs as directed
Documents Production Process utilizing electronic batch records.
Supports continuous improvement initiatives in the area
Performs additional related duties as assigned
- 2 to 3+ years manufacturing/packaging experience
- High school Diploma
- Able to read and follow strict SOPs and regulations
- Safety-minded, disciplined workmanship, flexible hours
- Interested in learning new skills, concepts and tasks
- Familiar with basic computer software; Microsoft Office
- A “hands-on” and energetic individual who enjoys challenges, fast pace, and dedicated to getting the job done
- Ability to perform basic production troubleshooting, partners with maintenance personnel on complex problems, seeks advice and guidance on non-routine problems from others.
- Must be familiar with a variety of production equipment
- Communication abilities, interpersonal skills, and a good work ethic
- Team player committed to quality and working effectively with others
- Ability to cross train, and work independently as well as in a team
- Associates (2 year) Degree
- 3-5+ years working experience in clean room or pharma manufacturing operations
- Experience working in an ISO 8 (Class 100,000) or cleaner manufacturing environment.
- Experience under a GMP quality system for production of medical device components.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to make adjustments and repairs on machinery without supervision
- Conceptual, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to perform duties gowned for long periods of time and maintain good personal hygiene
- Ability to work in a high demand manufacturing setting regularly standing / walking
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, bend, reach and move around facility
- Visual demand: Correctable vision, equal to or better than 20/20
We offer you the opportunity to utilize your work experience and implement your innovative ideas in a specialized, future-oriented company. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume of qualifications to: email@example.com.