MANAGER FOOD COMPLIANCE (M/F)Switzerland, Schattdorf
Datwyler offers you the opportunity to join four different, exciting industries, and to be part of a widely esteemed brand. From production staff to client advisors, from technology experts to design engineers, from our Indian to our Mexican production site... at Datwyler, we welcome talented professionals who would like to face modern challenges and want to share our values with our international partners. We are always looking for talented, highly qualified employees at all levels of our organisation. To further strengthen our Research & Development Team, we are looking for a…
MANAGER FOOD COMPLIANCE (M/F)
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of compliance statements for our products in the business segment Consumer Goods
- Communication with compliance specialists from our customer and within the supply chain
- Collection of all necessary documentation from our suppliers and sub suppliers regarding compliance
- Cooperation with external laboratories, test institutes and consultants to fulfill our customer’s requirements
- Evaluation and interpretation of analytical test results
- Project work, support of business segment Consumer Goods for existing and new products
- Support of Production, Quality Management or Procurement if expert knowledge is necessary
In order to achieve these ambitious goals, your following capabilities will support you:
- Profound knowledge as well as professional experience in food compliance, food technology / engineering or food chemistry (Lebensmitteltechnologe, Lebensmittelingenieur, Lebensmittelchemiker)
- Ability to adjust communication about complex topics to the recipient needs
- Knowledge of quality management systems and HACCP
- Profound knowledge regarding migration tests and chemical analytics (primarily FT-IR, DSC, TGA, GC-MS, HPLC)
- Excellent teamwork and good oral and written communication skills in German and English
- IT skills / good MS Office and Sharepoint knowledge
People make the difference...
We look forward to meeting a committed, attentive and structured personality with refined time management skills, who also has the ability of a quick perception and knows to prioritize. You like to take responsibility and are willing to carry out the tasks assigned to you independently.
We offer you the opportunity to contribute your professional experience and innovative ideas to a specialized, future-oriented company in a decisive position. Your work will be supported by a professional team of highly motivated and service-minded colleagues.
Are you interested? Then contact us today.