MANAGER FOOD CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL LABORATORY (M/F)Switzerland, Schattdorf
Datwyler offers you the opportunity to join four different, exciting industries, and to be part of a widely esteemed brand. From production staff to client advisors, from technology experts to design engineers, from our Indian to our Mexican production site... at Datwyler, we welcome talented professionals who would like to face modern challenges and want to share our values with our international partners. We are always looking for talented, highly qualified employees at all levels of our organisation. In the course of a succession settlement, we are looking for a…
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordination of relevant testing and sub suppliers to obtain necessary documentation
- Evaluation and interpretation of analytical results
- Project work, research, statistical evaluation of analytical data
- Preparation of internal and external compliance statements
- Analytical work in the field of rubber, consumer goods raw materials, compounds, final articles/products
- Review, validation and optimization of applied analytical methods and implementation of requirements from different QM-systems
- Creation of testing and procedural instructions and guidelines
- Methodical failure analysis of customer claims
- Maintenance of master data
- Communication with external laboratories, test institutes and consultants
- Technical support of Production, Quality Management or Procurement if expert knowledge is necessary
In order to achieve these ambitious goals your following capabilities will support you:
- Profound knowledge in chemistry (master/bachelor of chemistry) with main focus on food (contact) legislation and food hygiene
- Knowledge of reading and handling with quality management systems and HACCP
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in instrumental analytics (primarily FT-IR, DSC, TGA, GC-MS, HPLC)
- Excellent teamwork and good communication skills in German and English
- Preferable good IT knowledge especially good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point)
People make the difference...
We look forward to meeting a committed, attentive and structured personality with refined time management skills, who also has the ability of a quick perception and knows to prioritize. You like to take responsibility and are willing to carry out the tasks assigned to you independently.
We offer you the opportunity to contribute your professional experience and innovative ideas to a specialized, future-oriented company in a decisive position. Your work will be supported by a professional team of highly motivated and service-minded colleagues.
Are you interested? Then contact us today.