Machinability Expert - Diagnostics & DisposablesGermany, Karlsbad - Ittersbach
Datwyler Sealing Solutions is one of the world’s leading suppliers of rubber, plastic and aluminum closures for injectable drugs, diagnostics and drug delivery systems. We take pride in hiring individuals who have the talent, drive and commitment towards our mission and our customers. The Diagnostics & Disposables segment offers a strong portfolio of products and services to the healthcare and medical device market. To grow our Diagnostic & Disposable component business currently we are looking for a (m/f):
As part of the Business Development team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Business Development Diagnostics and Disposables, you are responsible to:
• Handle and solve machinability related issues, guarantee an outstanding and reliable service experience for high-level customer satisfaction.
• Start productivity improvement programs at key customers.
• Increase market intelligence on customer processes and competition.
• Accompany and support Sales with meeting customers to address technical issues and facilitate the technical marketing process.
• Work with internal technical groups to ensure flawless new product launches.
• Phone potential new accounts, networking and discovering implicit needs.
• Network within the relevant medical organizations, customer operations and equipment manufacturers.
• Relevant work experience in production/maintenance of assembly and/or filling line for medical and pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in manufacturing processes from assembly to machining, hands on problem solving, cost estimating, technical writing, specification interpretation, cost reduction techniques, and quality requirements.
• Experience in Coordinating manufacturing projects and cooperation with all levels from top management through mid-levels and hourly personnel to meet company goals.
• Familiar with GMP rules and relevant medical/pharma ISO norms.
• Enthusiastic problem solver who performs research and dives into new projects in order to exceed customer’s expectations.
• Provide good communication-, teamwork-, leadership- and project-management skills, strategic efficiency, proactivity, strong commitment and enthusiasm.
The job requires frequent travel (approx. 80%) mainly throughout Europe. The candidate can work from a home office, preferably in Germany and close to an international airport. Team meetings will mostly take place in Belgium, Italy and Pennsauken, NJ (US).
We offer you the opportunity to make the most of your work experience and implement your innovative ideas in a specialized, future-oriented company.
Interested? Please send your application and motivation letter, together with your curriculum vitae to
Dätwyler Pharma Packaging Deutschland GmbH, Tornadostr. 4, 76307 Karlsbad