GLOBAL QUALITY SYSTEM ENGINEERBelgium, Alken
The Datwyler Sealing Solutions Division is a leading supplier of bespoke sealing solutions to global market segments, such as Healthcare, Automotive, Civil Engineering and Consumer Goods. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations. With a global manufacturing footprint, sales in over 100 countries and more than 5,000 employees, the company generates an annual revenue in excess of 500 million Euro.
For our Global Business Processes team, which is part of the Global Quality and Environment, Health and Safety Department (based in Alken) we are looking for a:
Your main areas of responsibility are divided 50% Global QEHS and 50% SBE activities
Global document Management and QMS DSS;
- Issue on defined scheduling the reports related to document management process; support in documents preparation (layout, up-load in eDOC system);
- Support the content owners to maintain the relevant section update (check content, up-load of new and update content on the intranet page)
Document control activities (eDOC)
- Support as back up representative of global system admin in eDOC system at global level.
- Support in transfer activities for new groups of documents in eDOC (testing activities, layout, up-load in eDOC system).
- Support in training activities related to eDOC (training materials).
Global audits management
- Certification audits: Issue on defined scheduling the reports related to status and non-conformities, archiving of reports and certificates, entry of non-conformities in the Audit database.
- Customer audits (AU): handle of customer audit data (non-conformities) in the Audit database.
- Global internal audit management: support on internal audits preparation and following-up.
Customer audits management SBE HC plant (50% FTE)
- Agree with the customer on the audit, plan the audit internally, take care for customer and audit during the audit, discuss audit findings with customer, agree internally on the actions and consecutive follow-up, communicate together with sales.
You will report to the Global Quality System Manager.You preferably have a degree in a technical area with demonstrated knowledge in elastomers. You have demonstrated project management skills and a minimum of 3 years international experience in pharma industry. You are familialr with ISO9001 and ISO 15378, some knowledge in ISO 13485 is an advantage. You are fluent in English.
Please note that this position is based in Alken. There will be some travel required.
We offer you the opportunity to utilize your work experience and implement your innovative ideas in a specialized, future-oriented company. In case you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org