GLOBAL QUALITY SYSTEM ENGINEER (M/F)Switzerland, Schattdorf
The Datwyler Sealing Solutions Division is a leading supplier of bespoke sealing solutions to global market segments, such as Healthcare, Automotive, Civil Engineering and Consumer Goods. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations. With a global manufacturing footprint, sales in over 100 countries and more than 5,000 employees, the company generates an annual revenue in excess of 500 million Euro. At Datwyler, we welcome talented professionals who would like to face modern challenges and want to share our values with our international partners.
For our Global Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Department (based in Altdorf, Switzerland) we are looking for a …
GLOBAL QUALITY SYSTEM ENGINEER (M/F)
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the management of the document-flow and the review process of customer documents.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
• Ensure the internal management and control of documents received from customers, via customer portals or emails
• Coordination of the internal review and validation (approval) of customer documents within Datwyler
• Provide support in the change management process within the automotive segment to ensure that all relevant customer documents are properly handled
• Provide support for quality relevant questions and subjects related with APQP process
Additional responsibilities, new developments and follow-up on:
• Support in the creation of a document management system for new product development
• Support and interface with different departments into the organization for topics linked to customer documents management
In order to achieve these ambitious goals, you hold as a minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Business, Engineering or other scientific based discipline. You have a minimum of 2 years of Quality Engineering experience, preferred in the automotive industry and strong knowledge supported by working experience of the main quality tools applied in the automotive industry, such as APQP, PPAP. A previous experience (user level) with electronic systems for management of documents is preferred.
People make the difference... We look forward to meeting a committed, attentive and improvement oriented personality with a pro-active attitude, who also has the ability to work independently and understands different points of view. You have excellent interpersonal, oral and presentation skills and you are able to organize your work on defined priorities. Working language will be English and German, therefore a proficient level for both languages (written and spoken) is necessary.
We offer you the opportunity to utilize your work experience and implement your innovative ideas in a specialized, future-oriented company.
Are you interested? Then send your complete application in English today.