Customer Service Account ManagerUSA, Vandalia,Ohio
Datwyler Sealing Solutions USA, Inc. is a steadily growing, globally operating industry leader in the manufacturing and distributing of custom engineered rubber products to leading Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Automotive and Civil Engineering manufactures. To support continued growth, Datwyler is looking for a motivated, customer service driven individual with the desire to grow professionally and the ability to thrive in a team collaboration environment to join our Customer Service Account Management team.
As a Customer Service Account Manager, you will be the customers’ and suppliers’ sole point of contact to ensure their needs are fulfilled and exceeded by building and fostering long-lasting, successful and trusting relationships. Your duties will include:
• Management of assigned global customer accounts, including key responsibilities throughout the supply-chain.
• Conduct daily account transactions, including: order processing, supply-chain planning, internal production scheduling, contract management and logistical expediting.
• Manage daily activities relating to customer and supplier communications and information requests. Coordinate with cross-functional team on project realization.
• Interface with sales, engineering, production and finance on the development of customer proposals.
• College Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ Years of supply chain/account management experience.
• Experience in scheduling production requirements.
• Be goal oriented, self-motivated and have a driven attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Excellent communications skills required (verbal and written) and solid presentation skills.
• Solid interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Why Work at Datwyler:
• A dynamic and global work environment which creates the opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
• Generous vacation and paid time off.
• Affordable healthcare benefits for all full-time employees.
• Tuition reimbursement program.
• 401(k) program with matching contribution.
Should you be interested in growing professionally with us, please send your resume to:
Please title the email “CS Account Manager”.
Datwyler Sealing Solutions USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Datwyler Sealing Solutions